Indicadores de desarrollo humano sostenible: análisis comparativo de la experiencia española
[Indicators for sustainable development: a comparative analysis of the spanish experience]
The objective of this research focuses on the study of systems of indicators to evaluate local policies within the framework of sustainable human development. To do this, we start with the analysis of most important international experiences, which have been the basis for the stablishment of systems of indicators arround the planet. Next, we carry out a comparative analysis of some specific Spanish experiences, trying to summarize the key aspects that are observed in such systems of indicators. Finally, we discuss the opportunities and areas for improvement to be taken into consideration when formulating a system of indicators of sustainable development.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:||2008|
|Publication status:||Published in CIUDAD Y TERRITORIO. ESTUDIOS TERRITORIALES 155.40(2008): pp. 41-57|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2005. "Sustainable Human Development for European Countries," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 329-351.
- Hopkins, Michael, 1991. "Human development revisited: A new UNDP report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1469-1473, October.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Quiroga Martínez, Rayén, 2001. "Indicadores de sostenibilidad ambiental y de desarrollo sostenible: estado del arte y perspectivas," Manuales 16, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-157, Jan.-Feb..
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh, 1998. "The human development index: some technical issues and alternative indices," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 589-605.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.