Financial Consumer Protection and the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Lorenz Goette & Paul S. Willen, 2008. "Subprime facts: what (we think) we know about the subprime crisis and what we don’t," Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2009:x:13 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marimuthu SELVAKUMAR & Veluchamy SATHYALAKSHMI, 2015. "Financial consumer protection and customer satisfaction. A relationship study by using factor analysis and discriminant analysis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(34), pages 71-94, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Consumer Protection; Global Financial Crisis; Business Conduct Regulation and Supervision; Financial Market Integrity;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .