Industrial Location in India under Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Deichmann & Somik V. Lall & Stephen J. Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2008. "Industrial Location in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 23(2), pages 219-246, May.
- Sanjoy Chakravorty, 2003. "Capital source and the location of industrial investment: a tale of divergence from post-reform India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 365-383.
- Sanjoy Chakravorty, 2003. "Industrial location in post-reform India: patterns of inter-regional divergence and intra-regional convergence," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 120-152.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Location; Economic Liberalization; India;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .