Level of income and income distribution in mid-18th century France, according to Francois Quesnay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2011. "Pre‐Industrial Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 255-272, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enric Tello & Marc Badia-Miró, 2011. "Land-use profiles of agrarian income and land ownership inequality in the province of Barcelona in mid-nineteenth century," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1101, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- repec:seh:wpaper:11101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Rodríguez Weber, 2015. "The Political Economy of the Top 1% in an Age of Turbulence: Chile 1913-1973," Documentos de trabajo 41, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
More about this item
Keywordspre-revolutionary France; inequality; social tables; Quesnay;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .