Attributes and Dynamic Development Phases of Informal ICT Consortia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blind, Knut & Gauch, Stephan & Hawkins, Richard, 2010. "How stakeholders view the impacts of international ICT standards," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 162-174, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justus Baron & Yann Ménière & Tim Pohlmann, 2012. "Joint innovation in ICT standards: How consortia drive the volume of patent filings," Working Papers hal-00707291, HAL.
- Pohlmann, Tim & Opitz, Marieke, 2010. "The Patent Troll Business: An Efficient model to enforce IPR?," MPRA Paper 27342, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsStandard Setting; Standards Consortia; ICT Industry; IP Policy; Technological Development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .