Procesos de aprendizaje y de acumulación de conocimiento en las empresas autopartistas argentinas
[Learning and knowledge accumulation's processes in the argentinian auto parts firms]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ancori, Bernard & Bureth, Antoine & Cohendet, Patrick, 2000. "The Economics of Knowledge: The Debate about Codification and and Tacit Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 255-287, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damián Andrés Bil, 2015. "Un análisis en perspectiva histórica del comercio exterior de las autopartes argentinas," TIEMPO & ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE BOGOTA JORGE TADEO LOZANO, vol. 2(1), pages 111-135, June.
- Morero, Hernan Alejandro, 2013.
"Internacionalizacion y Sistema Nacional de Innovacion argentino: una perspectiva de tramas productivas. Los casos automotriz y siderurgico
[Internationlization and argentinean National System of In," MPRA Paper 44409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motta, Jorge & Morero, Hernán, 2008.
"El conocimiento productivo aplicado en el sector autopartista de Córdoba: sus distintas dimensiones
[The productive knowledge applied in the auto parts sector in Cordoba: its various dimensions]," MPRA Paper 26805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning Process; Knowlegde's Accumulation; Innovation; Automotive Production Network; Argentina;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.