The Capitalism of financial market and the control of cognitive (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Baudru & Stéphanie Lavigne, 2001. "Investisseurs institutionnels et gouvernance sur le marché financier français," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 91-105.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Ancori, Bernard & Bureth, Antoine & Cohendet, Patrick, 2000. "The Economics of Knowledge: The Debate about Codification and and Tacit Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 255-287, June.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Esther Jeffers & Dominique Plihon, 2001. "Investisseurs institutionnels et gouvernance des entreprises," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 137-152.
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena, 1999. "La conception de la firme comme processeur de connaissances," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 211-235.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Dominique Plihon & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Philippe Zarlowski, 2001. "Quel scénario pour le gouvernement d’entreprise ? Une hypothèse de double convergence," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 35-51.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive capitalism; Capitalism of financial market; Firm; Production of knowledge; Financialisation;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-02-05 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-02-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HPE-2006-02-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Capitalismo cognitivo in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.