Revenue and Wealth Maximization in the National Football League: The Impact of Stadia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John J. Siegfried & Andrew Zimbalist, 2000. "The Economics of Sports Facilities and Their Communities," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 95-114, Summer.
- Jordan Rappaport & Chad R. Wilkerson, 2001. "What are the benefits of hosting a major league sports franchise?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 55-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kellison, Timothy B. & Mondello, Michael J., 2012. "Organisational perception management in sport: The use of corporate pro-environmental behaviour for desired facility referenda outcomes," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 500-512.
- Matthew T. Brown & Daniel A. Rascher & Wesley M. Ward, 2006.
"The Use of Public Funds for Private Benefit: An Examination of the Relationship Between Public Stadium Funding and Ticket Prices in the National Football League,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 1(2), pages 109-118, May.
- Matt, Brown & Daniel, Rascher & Wesley, Ward, 2006. "The use of Public Funds for Private Benefit: An Examination of the Relationship between Public Stadium Funding and Ticket Prices in the National Football League," MPRA Paper 25831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfootball; NFL; stadium; revenue; honeymoon;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .