Tourism Demand in Catalonia: Detecting External Economic Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Witt, Stephen F. & Witt, Christine A., 1995. "Forecasting tourism demand: A review of empirical research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 447-475, September.
- Claveria, Oscar & Pons, Ernest & Ramos, Raul, 2007. "Business and consumer expectations and macroeconomic forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 47-69.
- Gonzalez, Pilar & Moral, Paz, 1995. "An analysis of the international tourism demand in Spain," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 233-251, June.
- Teresa Garin-Munoz & Teodosio Perez Amaral, 2000. "An econometric model for international tourism flows to Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(8), pages 525-529.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asgary, Ali & Rezvani, Mohammad Reza & Mehregan, Nader, 2011. "Local Residents’ Preferences for Second Home Tourism Development Policies: A Choice Experiment nalysis," MPRA Paper 29703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biljana Petrevska, 2014. "Measuring Seasonal Concentration Of Tourism Demand: Comparative Study Of See Countries," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 45-53, December.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2015.
"“Regional Forecasting with Support Vector Regressions: The Case of Spain”,"
IREA Working Papers
201507, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2015. "“Regional Forecasting with Support Vector Regressions: The Case of Spain”," AQR Working Papers 201506, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Osti, Linda & Santifaller, Esther, 2011. "Second Homes and the Need for Policy Planning," MPRA Paper 29835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstourism demand in Catalonia; external economic factors; expectations; descriptive analysis;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .