Changing Threat Perceptions and the Efficient Provisioning of International Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Shlomo & Wiesmeth, Hans, 1991. "Economic models of NATO," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 181-197, November.
- Martin C. McGuire & Carl H. Groth, 1985. "A Method for Identifying the Public Good Allocation Process Within a Group," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 915-934.
- Neil Bruce, 1989. "Defence Expenditures by Countries in Allied and Adversarial Relationships," Working Papers 745, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd & Hansen, Laurna, 1991. "An Econometric Technique for Comparing Median Voter and Oligarchy Choice Models of Collective Action: The Case of the NATO Alliance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 624-631, November.
- Rupayan Gupta, 2010. "Structuring international institutions for the efficient provisioning of global security," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 169-197, July.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:01:p:36-54_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emerson M. S. Niou & Guofu Tan, 2005. "External Threat and Collective Action," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(3), pages 519-530, July.
- Lee, Dwight R, 1988. "Free Riding and Paid Riding in the Fight against Terrorism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 22-26, May.
- Sandler, Todd & Lapan, Harvey E., 1988. "The Calculus of Dissent: An Analysis of Terrorists' Choice of Targets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10818, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Weber, S. & Wiesmeth, H., 1990. "Economic Models of NATO," Papers 90-7, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAlliances; Conflict; Security;
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.