Theorem of existence of ruptures in probability scale. Preliminary short version
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Richard H. Thaler, 2006. "Anomalies: Utility Maximization and Experienced Utility," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 221-234, Winter.
- Harin, Alexander, 2010. "The ruptures in the probability scale and some problems of modelling," EconStor Conference Papers 57846, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "Is data interpretation in utility and prospect theories unquestionably correct?," MPRA Paper 53880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsprobability; economics; forecasting; planning; modeling; modelling; simulation; utility; decisions; uncertainty;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2010-06-26 (Forecasting)
- NEP-UPT-2010-06-26 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .