Principal Constituents Decomposition of Economic Development—A Domestic Level Analysis of Sub-Saharan African Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janine Aron, 2003.
"Building institutions in post-conflict African economies,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 471-485.
- Aron, Janine, 2002. "Building Institutions in Post-Conflict African Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dhaneshwar Ghura & Michael T. Hadjimichael, 1996. "Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(3), pages 605-634, September.
- Brou E Aka & Bernardin Akitoby & Amor Tahari & Dhaneshwar Ghura, 2004. "Sources of Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 04/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Janine Aron, 1998. "Political, economic and social institutions: A review of growth evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 1998-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Besley, Timothy, 1995. "Property Rights and Investment Incentives: Theory and Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 903-937, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSub-Saharan Africa; economic development; institutions; principal factors for development;
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .