Department of Economics Chicago, Illinois (United States)
University of Chicago
1126 East 59th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637
RePEc:edi:deuchus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Deng, Binbin, 2016. "A Simple Model of Managerial Incentives and Portfolio-Investment Decision," MPRA Paper 79959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Binbin, 2015. "Regime Learning and Asset Prices in A Long-run Model: Theory," MPRA Paper 79960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Binbin, 2010. "Schooling and Wage Revisited: Does Higher IQ Really Give You Higher Income?," MPRA Paper 23206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Binbin, 2009. "Principal Constituents Decomposition of Economic Development—A Domestic Level Analysis of Sub-Saharan African Countries," MPRA Paper 23237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Binbin, 2009.
[Fertility and Economic Growth in the Process of Demographic Transition]," MPRA Paper 23207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Binbin, 2009. "Real Business Cycle Theory-A Systematic Review," MPRA Paper 17932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Binbin Deng, 2017. "Counterparty risk, central counterparty clearing and aggregate risk," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 355-400, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Binbin Deng, 2017.
"Counterparty risk, central counterparty clearing and aggregate risk,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 355-400, November.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Shibi Feng, 2018. "A Dynamic Model of Central Counterparty Risk," Papers 1803.02012, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2010-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2010-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2010-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2010-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2010-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2010-06-26. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2017-07-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Binbin Deng
(邓彬斌) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.