Capital Based Macroeconomic model and 100 percent reserve system, free banking system and BFH system: A Comparism among Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen K. Lewis, 1999. "Trying to Explain Home Bias in Equities and Consumption," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 571-608, June.
- Albuquerque, Rui & H. Bauer, Gregory & Schneider, Martin, 2009.
"Global private information in international equity markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 18-46, October.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Bauer, Gregor H & Schneider, Martin, 2006. "Global Private Information in International Equity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5819, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2005.
"Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(1), pages 67-146.
- Kenneth Rogoff & William Brainard & George Perry, "undated". "Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Paper 33687, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Paolo Mauro & Nathan Sussman & Yishay Yafeh, 2002.
"Emerging Market Spreads: Then versus Now,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 695-733.
- Yishay Yafeh & Paolo Mauro & Nathan Sussman, 2000. "Emerging Market Spreads; Then Versus Now," IMF Working Papers 00/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Paolo Mauro & Yishay Yafeh & Nathan Sussman, 2001. "Emerging Market Spreads: Then Versus Now," OFRC Working Papers Series 2001fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas, 2009.
"Do trade costs in goods market lead to home bias in equities?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 86-100, February.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2006. "Do trade costs in goods market lead to home bias in equities?," 2006 Meeting Papers 111, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas, 2006. "Do Trade Costs in Goods Market Lead to Home Bias in Equities?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06011, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas, 2008. "Do Trade Costs in Goods Market Lead to Home Bias in Equities?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Capital Flows: Interest rate: 100 percent reserve system: free banking system: BFH system;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.