The growth and size of the Brazilian mutual fund industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klapper, Leora & Sulla, Victor & Vittas, Dimitri, 2004. "The development of mutual funds around the world," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A., 1999. "A primer on hedge funds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 309-331, September.
- Sofia B. Ramos, 2009. "The Size and Structure of the World Mutual Fund Industry," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-180.
- Khorana, Ajay & Servaes, Henri & Tufano, Peter, 2005. "Explaining the size of the mutual fund industry around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 145-185, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LuminiÅ£a NICOLESCU & Florentin Gabriel TUDORACHE, 2016. "The Evolution of Non-Banking Financial Markets in Hungary: The Case of Mutual Funds," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 591-621, December.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging markets; Brazilian financial market; hedge funds; mutual funds; international asset allocation.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .