Decentralized Local Governance In Fragile States: Learning From Iraq
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Ronald W., 1978. "Social policy planning in a federal structure: A social learning strategy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 259-264, January.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab K. Bardhan, 2000. "Capture and Governance at Local and National Levels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 135-139, May.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Satish Chand & Ruth Coffman, 2008. "How Soon Can Donors Exit From Post-Conflict States?," Working Papers 141, Center for Global Development.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2004. "Decentralization Dilemma: Measuring the Degree and Evaluating the Outcomes," MPRA Paper 204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2005.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:327-346_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blair, Harry, 2000. "Participation and Accountability at the Periphery: Democratic Local Governance in Six Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Merilee S. Grindle, 2007. "Good Enough Governance Revisited," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 25(5), pages 533-574, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2016. "Decentralization and Subnational Service Delivery in Iraq," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24757, The World Bank.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:131-158 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscapacity-building; decentralization; good governance; Iraq; post-conflict.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .