Russia's role in fostering the CIS trade regime
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lev Freinkman & Evgeny Polyakov & Carolina Revenco, 2004. "Trade Performance and Regional Integration of the CIS Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14933.
- Clinton R. Shiells, 2005. "VAT Design and Energy Trade: The Case of Russia and Ukraine," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 103-119, April.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2002. "Trade Flows in the Former Soviet Union, 1987 to 1996," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 76-90, March.
- Victoria J Perry & Katherine Baer & Emil M Sunley, 1996. "A Destination VAT for CIS Trade," IMF Working Papers 96/35, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2012. "Holding-Together Regionalism: 20 Years of Post-Soviet Integration," MPRA Paper 61646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrade agreements; economic integration; CIS;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .