Die Schweiz im Spannungsfeld der Welthandels- und Strukturanpassungsprobleme
[Switzerland in the area of conflict of world trade and structural adjustment problems]
After a short overview of the foreign trade relations of Switzerland, the present paper examines the trade flows between Switzerland and the Third World. Furthermore, it deeply investigates Swiss export stability as well as the amounts of foreign direct investment (FDI) abroad.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1985. "Developing Countries in Light of Intra-Trade," MPRA Paper 18046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1989. " Intra-firm Trade," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 325-343.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1985. "International Division of Labour and Intra-Trade," MPRA Paper 18042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glezakos, Constantine, 1984. "Export Instability and Economic Growth: Reply," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(3), pages 615-623, April.
- Glezakos, Constantine, 1973. "Export Instability and Economic Growth: A Statistical Verification," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 670-678, Part I Ju.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1986. "Indian Industrialisation, Multinational Enterprises and Gains from Trade," MPRA Paper 18057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Broll, Udo F. & Gilroy, Bernhard Michael, 1986. "Auslandsproduktion und Wechselkursrisiko: Eine einfache theoretische Analyse," Discussion Papers, Series I 215, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Savvides, Andreas, 1984. "Export Instability and Economic Growth: Some New Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(3), pages 607-614, April.
- Leith, J Clark, 1970. "The Decline of World Export Instability: A Comment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 32(3), pages 267-272, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.