Indian Industrialisation, Multinational Enterprises and Gains from Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst Herberg & Murray C. Kemp, 1969. "Some Implications of Variable Returns to Scale," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(3), pages 403-415, August.
- Donges, Juergen B. & Juhl, Paulgeorg, 1978. "Deutsche Privatinvestitionen im Ausland: Export von Arbeitsplätzen?," Kiel Working Papers 81, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1985. "Developing Countries in Light of Intra-Trade," MPRA Paper 18046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Norman & John Dunning, 1984. "Intra-industry foreign direct investment: Its rationale and trade effects," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(3), pages 522-540, September.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1985. "International Division of Labour and Intra-Trade," MPRA Paper 18042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1988.
"Die Schweiz im Spannungsfeld der Welthandels- und Strukturanpassungsprobleme
[Switzerland in the area of conflict of world trade and structural adjustment problems]," MPRA Paper 21080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1987. "The role of intra-firm trade," MPRA Paper 18039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian industrialisation; multinational enterprises; international trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .