Export Instability and Economic Growth: A Statistical Verification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvatore Schiavo-Campo, 1981. "Instability of developmental imports and economic growth : A theoretical framework," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(3), pages 562-573, September.
- Afxentiou, Panos & Serletis, Apostolos, 2000. "Output growth and the variability of exports and imports growth: international evidence from Granger causality tests," MPRA Paper 1750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Policy uncertainty and private investment in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 229-242, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Policy Uncertainty and Private Investment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos & Yabuki, Nanae, 1998. "Commodity risk management and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1963, The World Bank.
- Olajide S. Oladipo, 2017. "Export Instability and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Time Series Analysis," Research Papers RP_322, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Sule Ozler & James Harrigan, 1988. "Export Instability and Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 486, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dehn, Jan, 2000. "The effects on growth of commodity price uncertainty and shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2455, The World Bank.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1988.
"Die Schweiz im Spannungsfeld der Welthandels- und Strukturanpassungsprobleme
[Switzerland in the area of conflict of world trade and structural adjustment problems]," MPRA Paper 21080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jere R. Behrman & Pranee Tinakorn, 1980. "The UNCTAD Integrated Program: Earnings Stabilization through Buffer Stocks for Latin America," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 245-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali, Ridwan & Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B., 1991. "Is export diversification the best way to achieve export growth and stability? A look at three African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 729, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:21:y:1973:i:4:p:670-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.