Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Greenaway, 1987. "Intra-Industry Trade, Intra-Firm Trade and European Integration: Evidence, Gains and Policy Aspects," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 153-172, December.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1989. " Intra-firm Trade," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 325-343.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1999.
"Beschäftigungswirkungen multinationaler Unternehmungen
[Employment effects of multinational enterprises]," MPRA Paper 21079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Multinational Enterprise Technology Clubs and the Government Interface," MPRA Paper 17983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalization; intra-firm trade; bilateral monopoly; firm-speciflc assets; intra-industrial trade; multinational enterprises;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .