Trade Collapse, Trade Relapse and Global Production Networks: Supply Chains in the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Escaith, Hubert, 2009. "Trade Collapse, Trade Relapse and Global Production Networks: Supply Chains in the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 18274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "The rise of offshoring: it's not wine for cloth anymore," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 59-102.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Vertical Trade, Trade Costs and FDI," OECD Trade Policy Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & David Khoudour-Castéras, 2009. "Economic Crisis and Global Supply Chains," Working Papers 2009-15, CEPII research center.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Escaith, Hubert & Lindenberg, Nannette & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2010.
"International supply chains and trade elasticity in times of global crisis,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2010-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Escaith, Hubert & Lindenberg, Nannette & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2010. "International Supply Chains and Trade Elasticity in Times of Global Crisis," MPRA Paper 20478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2008. "Measuring trade in value added in the new industrial economy: statistical implications," MPRA Paper 14454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Daudin & Paola Monperrus-Veroni & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2006. "Le commerce extérieur en valeur ajoutée," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 98(3), pages 129-165.
- Escaith, Hubert & Gonguet, Fabien, 2009.
"International trade and real transmission channels of financial shocks in globalized production networks,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2009-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Escaith, Hubert & Gonguet, Fabien, 2009. "International Trade and Real Transmission Channels of Financial Shocks in Globalized Production Networks," MPRA Paper 15558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2010.
"Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
25710, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2010. "Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade," Working Papers 201004, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Byron Ganges & Ari Van Assche, 2010. "Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far,"
ADBI Working Papers
320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Microeconomics Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Trade Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Emanuela Todeva & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2016. "Industry Global Value Chains, Connectivity and Regional Smart Specialisation in Europe. An Overview of Theoretical Approaches and Mapping Methodologies," JRC Working Papers JRC102801, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Joseph F Francois & Julia Worz, 2011. "Structural Components of International Trade Growth 1995–2009," Chapters,in: Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Koopmann, Georg & Hoekstra, Ruth, 2010. "Aid for trade and the political economy of trade liberalization," HWWI Research Papers 2-22, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Joseph F. Francois & Julia Wörz, 2011. "Shifts in International Trade and Value Added from 1995 to 2007: Insights into the Drivers of Growth," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 37-56.
- Ingo Barens & Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Andreas RÃ¶thig, 2010. "Kaldorian boom-bust cycles in the housing market," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 361-375.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; global supply chains; transmission channels; global rebalancing; trade and development;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.