Report NEP-OPM-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Hartwick & Kirk Hamilton, 2009. "Oil Stock Discovery and Dutch Disease," Working Papers 1220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Povoledo, 2009. " The Volatility of the Tradeable and Nontradeable Sectors: Theory and Evidence," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0901, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00429600_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ansgar Belke & Gunther Schnabl & Holger Zemanek, 2009. "Real Convergence, Capital Flows, and Competitiveness in Central and Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 937, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Thouraya Hadj Amor & Christophe Rault, 2009. "International Financial Integration and Real Exchange Rate Long-Run Dynamics in Emerging Countries: Some Panel Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 941, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weshah Razzak, 2009. "On the GCC Currency Union," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sossounov, Kirill & Ushakov, Nikolay, 2009. "Determination of the real exchange rate of rouble and assessment of long-rum policy of real exchange rate targeting," MPRA Paper 18549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2009. "Trade Collapse, Trade Relapse and Global Production Networks: Supply Chains in the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 18433, University Library of Munich, Germany.