Regional Trade Agreements: An African perspective of Challanges for Customs Policies and Future Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2006. "Compensating Lost Revenue in Regional Trade Agreements," MPRA Paper 12279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongzheng Yang & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "Regional Trade Arrangements in Africa; Past Performance and the Way Forward," IMF Working Papers 05/36, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:3:p:45-:d:162215 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Trade Agreements; Customs Administrations;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-10-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2009-10-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .