Analysis of Current Penalty Schemes for Violations of Antitrust Laws
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- E. Motchenkova & P. M. Kort, 2006. "Analysis of Current Penalty Schemes for Violations of Antitrust Laws," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 431-451, February.
- Motchenkova, E. & Kort, P.M., 2006. "Analysis of current penalty schemes for violations of antitrust laws," Other publications TiSEM 0cbc7914-8fbb-40f5-8feb-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garoupa, Nuno, 2001. "Optimal magnitude and probability of fines," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1765-1771, October.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emons, Winand, 2003.
"A note on the optimal punishment for repeat offenders,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-259, September.
- Winand Emons, 2001. "A Note on the Optimal Punishment for Repeat Offenders," Diskussionsschriften dp0104, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gustav Feichtinger, 1983. "A Differential Games Solution to a Model of Competition Between a Thief and the Police," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 686-699, June.
- Leung, Siu Fai, 1991.
"How to make the fine fit the corporate crime? : An analysis of static and dynamic optimal punishment theories,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 243-256, July.
- Leung, S.F., 1991. "How to Make the Fine Fit the Corporate Crime? An Analysis of Static and Dynamic Optimal Punishment Theories," RCER Working Papers 261, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Garoupa, Nuno, 1997. " The Theory of Optimal Law Enforcement," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 267-295, September.
- Polinsky, Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 1979. "The Optimal Tradeoff between the Probability and Magnitude of Fines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 880-891, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:170:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-016-0866-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgenia MOTCHENKOVA & Daniel LELIEFELD, 2010. "Adverse Effects Of Corporate Leniency Programs In View Of Industry Asymmetry," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(2(12)/Sum), pages 114-128.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal Control; Dynamic Analysis; Antitrust Policy; Antitrust Laws;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .