Impact of Institutional Credit on Aggregate Agricultural Production in India during Post Reform Period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Iqbal & Munir Ahmad & Kalbe Abbas, 2003.
"The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 469-485.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir & Abbas, Kalbe, 2003. "The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keikha, Alireza & Alipour, Farshid & Mohammadi, Hamid, 2014. "The Nonlinear Relationship between Bank Credits and Agricultural Employment in Mazandaran Province," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 4(4), December.
- saravanan, saravanan, 2016. "An Analysis of Institutional Credit, Agricultural Policy and Investment to Agriculture in India," MPRA Paper 72891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutioan Credit; Agicultural Production Fuction; India;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2009-09-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .