Report NEP-EFF-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EFF
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthews, Kent & Zhang, Nina, 2009. "Bank Productivity in China 1997-2007: An Exercise in Measurement," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fiorentino, Elisabetta & Vincenzo, Alessio De & Heid, Frank & Karmann, Alexander & Koetter, Michael, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pinar Celikkol Geylani & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2008. "Linking Investment Spikes and Productivity Growth: U.S. Food Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 08-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Giorgia Maffini & Socrates Mokkas, 2009. "Profit Shifting and Measured Productivity of Multinational Firms," Working Papers 0920, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Matthews, Kent & Xiao, Zhiguo & Zhang, Xu, 2009. "Rational Cost Inefficiency in Chinese Banks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2009. "Age and productivity: evidence from linked employer employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter Klenow, 2009. "Misallocation and Manufacturing TFP in China and India," Working Papers 09-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fabrizio Castellucci & Mario Padula & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The age-productivity gradient: evidence from a sample of F1 drivers," Working Papers 2009_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Toole, Andrew A., 2009. "Is there a trade-off between academic research and faculty entrepreneurship? Evidence from U.S. NIH supported biomedical researchers," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hyun-Ju Koh & Nadine Riedel, 2009. "Assessing the Localization Pattern of German Manufacturing & Service Industries - A Distance Based Approach," Working Papers 0913, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Factor Decomposition of Sectoral Growth in South Africa, 1970-2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0930, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thiess Buettner & Georg Wamser, 2009. "Internal Debt and Multinationals' Profit Shifting - Empirical Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Working Papers 0918, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2009. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," Working Papers 09-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Izhar, Ahmad & Tariq, Masood, 2009. "Impact of Institutional Credit on Aggregate Agricultural Production in India during Post Reform Period," MPRA Paper 17075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Growitsch, C. & Jamasb, T. & Mueller, C. & Wissner, M., 2009. "Quality of Supply in Energy Regulation Measurement,Assessment and Experience from Norway," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0931, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.