Quality of Supply in Energy Regulation Measurement,Assessment and Experience from Norway
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordselectricity; quality of service; willingness-to-pay; data envelopment analysis;
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-09-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2009-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2009-09-05 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2009-09-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .