Dryland Agriculture: Dynamics, Challenges and Priorities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, C.A.R. & Samuel, J. & Kumar, S. & Raju, B.M.K. & Dupdal, R. & Venkateswarlu, B., 2014. "Role of Technology and Credit in Improving Farm Incomes in Rainfed Regions in Andhra Pradesh," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
- Annemie Maertens & A. V. Chari & David R. Just, 2014.
"Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks: Evidence from India,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 239-274.
- Annemie Maertens & David R. Just & Amalavoyal V. Chari, 2011. "Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks Evidence from India," Working Papers WR-902, RAND Corporation.
- Rupsha Banerjee & Josey Kamanda & Cynthia Bantilan & Naveen Singh, 2013. "Exploring the relationship between local institutions in SAT India and adaptation to climate variability," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 65(3), pages 1443-1464, February.
- Nagaraj, N. & Bantilan, M.C.S. & Kumar, A. Ashok & Rajan, Sharma & Anusha, R. & Haldar, Surajit, 2013. "Technological and Institutional Interventions in Enhancing Livelihood of Farmers in Semi-Arid Tropics (SAT) Areas: Experience of ICRISAT-HOPE Project," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(3), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsDryland Agriculture; Semi-Arid Tropics; Asia; Sub-Saharan Africa; Policy;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.