Anand Babu Prakasam
|First Name:||Anand Babu|
|Visiting Scientist & Economist Economics & Policy Division (GT-IMPI) ICRISAT-Patancheru-502324 Andhra Pradesh, India.|
(in no particular order)
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropicshttp://www.icrisat.org
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 400076
RePEc:edi:hsiitin (more details at EDIRC)
School of Economics
University of Hyderabad
RePEc:edi:dehydin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bantilan, MCS & Anand Babu, P & Anupama, GV & Deepthi, H & Padmaja, R, 2006. "Dryland Agriculture: Dynamics, Challenges and Priorities," MPRA Paper 16423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bantilan, MCS & Anand Babu, P & Anupama, GV & Deepthi, H & Padmaja, R, 2006.
"Dryland Agriculture: Dynamics, Challenges and Priorities,"
16423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annemie Maertens & A. V. Chari & David R. Just, 2014.
"Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks: Evidence from India,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 239-274.
- Annemie Maertens & David R. Just & Amalavoyal V. Chari, 2011. "Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks Evidence from India," Working Papers WR-902, RAND Corporation.
- Nagaraj, N. & Bantilan, M.C.S. & Kumar, A. Ashok & Rajan, Sharma & Anusha, R. & Haldar, Surajit, 2013. "Technological and Institutional Interventions in Enhancing Livelihood of Farmers in Semi-Arid Tropics (SAT) Areas: Experience of ICRISAT-HOPE Project," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(3).
- Rao, C.A.R. & Samuel, J. & Kumar, S. & Raju, B.M.K. & Dupdal, R. & Venkateswarlu, B., 2014. "Role of Technology and Credit in Improving Farm Incomes in Rainfed Regions in Andhra Pradesh," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
- Rupsha Banerjee & Josey Kamanda & Cynthia Bantilan & Naveen Singh, 2013. "Exploring the relationship between local institutions in SAT India and adaptation to climate variability," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 65(3), pages 1443-1464, February.
- Annemie Maertens & A. V. Chari & David R. Just, 2014. "Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks: Evidence from India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 239-274.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anand Babu Prakasam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.