Modelling financial time series with SEMIFAR-GARCH model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2002.
"NECESSARY AND SUFFICIENT MOMENT CONDITIONS FOR THE GARCH(r,s) AND ASYMMETRIC POWER GARCH(r,s) MODELS,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 722-729, June.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Necessary and Sufficient Moment Conditions for the GARCH(r,s) and Asymmetric Power GARCH(r,s) Models," ISER Discussion Paper 0534, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Robinson, P. M., 1991. "Testing for strong serial correlation and dynamic conditional heteroskedasticity in multiple regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 67-84, January.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim & Mikkelsen, Hans Ole, 1996.
"Fractionally integrated generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 3-30, September.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Baillie, Bollerslev, Mikkelson FIGARCH results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00009, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua & Ocker, Dirk, 1999. "SEMIFAR models," Technical Reports 1999,03, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua, 2002. "SEMIFAR models--a semiparametric approach to modelling trends, long-range dependence and nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 393-419, August.
- Engle, Robert F & Lilien, David M & Robins, Russell P, 1987. "Estimating Time Varying Risk Premia in the Term Structure: The Arch-M Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 391-407, March.
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Chikhi & Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Michel Terraza, 2013.
"SEMIFARMA-HYGARCH Modeling of Dow Jones Return Persistence,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 249-265, February.
- Mohamed Chikhi & Anne Peguin-Feissolle & Michel Terraza, 2012. "SEMIFARMA-HYGARCH Modeling of Dow Jones Return Persistence," Working Papers halshs-00793203, HAL.
- Mohamed Chikhi & Anne Peguin-Feissolle & Michel Terraza, 2013. "SEMIFARMA-HYGARCH Modeling of Dow Jones Return Persistence," Post-Print hal-01499630, HAL.
- Mohamed Chikhi & Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Michel Terraza, 2012. "SEMIFARMA-HYGARCH Modeling of Dow Jones Return Persistence," AMSE Working Papers 1214, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Heni Boubaker & Nadia Sghaier, 2014. "Semiparametric Generalized Long Memory Modelling of GCC Stock Market Returns: A Wavelet Approach," Working Papers 2014-66, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Charles S. Bos & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2007.
"Long memory modelling of inflation with stochastic variance and structural breaks,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-44, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- C.S. Bos & S.J. Koopman & M. Ooms, 2007. "Long Memory Modelling of Inflation with Stochastic Variance and Structural Breaks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-099/4, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial time series; GARCH model; SEMIFAR model; parameter estimation; kernel estimation; asymptotic property;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-02-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-02-10 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.