Integrated Pest Management Portfolios in UK Arable Farming: Results of a Farmer Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhijit Sharma & Alastair Bailey & Iain Fraser, 2011.
"Technology Adoption and Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 73-92, February.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51335, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models," MPRA Paper 15805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Case, S.D.C. & Oelofse, M. & Hou, Y. & Oenema, O. & Jensen, L.S., 2017. "Farmer perceptions and use of organic waste products as fertilisers – A survey study of potential benefits and barriers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 84-95.
- Stephen Jess & David I. Matthews & Archie K. Murchie & Michael K. Lavery, 2018. "Pesticide Use in Northern Ireland’s Arable Crops from 1992–2016 and Implications for Future Policy Development," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Margaux Lapierre & Alexandre Sauquet & Julie Subervie, 2019.
"Improving Farm Environmental Performance through Technical Assistance: Empirical Evidence on Pesticide Use,"
2019.19, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Margaux Lapierre & Alexandre Sauquet & Subervie Julie, 2019. "Improving farm environmental performance through technical assistance: empirical evidence on pesticide use," Working Papers hal-02190979, HAL.
- Margaux Lapierre & Alexandre Sauquet & Subervie Julie, 2019. "Improving farm environmental performance through technical assistance: empirical evidence on pesticide use," CEE-M Working Papers hal-02190979, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Waters, James, 2013. "The influence of information sources on inter- and intra-firm diffusion: evidence from UK farming," MPRA Paper 50955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPest management; pesticide alternatives; technology and portfolio approaches;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.