Report NEP-AGR-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asrat, Sinafikeh & Yesuf, Mahmud & Carlsson, Fredrik & Wale, Edilegnaw, 2009. "Farmers' Preferences for Crop Variety Traits: Lessons for On-Farm Conservation and Technology Adoption," Working Papers in Economics 357, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Petracco, Carly K. & Pender, John, 2009. "Evaluating the impact of land tenure and titling on access to credit in Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 853, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Mogues, Tewodaj & Benin, Samuel, 2009. "Setting priorities for public spending for agricultural and rural development in Africa," Policy briefs 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Philip W. Gassman & Jimmy R. Williams & Xiuying Wang & Ali Saleh & Edward Osei & Larry M. Hauck & R. CÃ©sar Izaurralde & Joan D. Flowers, 2009. "Agricultural Policy Environmental EXtender (APEX) Model: An Emerging Tool for Landscape and Watershed Environmental Analyses, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-tr49, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kavitha Kuruganti, 2009. "Genetic Engineering in Indian Agriculture An Introductory Handbook," Working Papers id:1896, eSocialSciences.
- Bailey, Alastair & Bertaglia, Marco & Fraser, Iain & Sharma, Abhijit & Douarin, Elodie, 2009. "Integrated Pest Management Portfolios in UK Arable Farming: Results of a Farmer Survey," MPRA Paper 14764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott L. Baier & Mark Clements & Charles Griffiths & Jane E. Ihrig, 2009. "Biofuels impact on crop and food prices: using an interactive spreadsheet," International Finance Discussion Papers 967, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Phoupet Kyophilapong, 2009. "The Impact of Irrigation on Aquatic Wetland Resources - A Case Study of That Luang Marsh, Lao PDR," EEPSEA Research Report rr2009031, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2009.
- Phoupet Kyophilapong, 2009. "When Wetland Conservation Works - an Assessment from Lao PDR," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009031, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2009.
- Zhong, Funing & Chen, Xi, 2009. "How does biotech food labelling affect consumers’ purchasing preferences and the market? Evidence from urban China," MPRA Paper 14702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Yao & Pamela Kaval, 2009. "Evaluating the Welfare Effects of Biodiversity on Private Lands: A Choice Modelling Application," Working Papers in Economics 09/04, University of Waikato.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M. & Brown, John C., 2009. "Testing the general validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: the natural experiment of Japan," CCES Discussion Paper Series 13, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anthony Ryan & Clive L Spash & Thomas G Measham, 2009. "Household Water Collection in Canberra," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-06, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Siriporn Kiratikarnkul, 2008. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Alternative Pig Waste Disposal Methods Used in Thailand," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008122, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Dec 2008.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2009. "When Does the Price Affect the Taste? Results from a Wine Experiment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 717, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Mar 2010.
- Armon Rezai, Duncan K. Foley, Lance Taylor, 2009. "WP 2009-3 Global Warming and Economic Externalities," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2009-3, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.