The Paternity of the Price-Quality "Value Map"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
More about this item
KeywordsValue map; competitive advantage; quality; price; strategy;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .