The Impact of the US Subprime Mortgage Crisis on the World and East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Republic of Korea; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/296, International Monetary Fund.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Cynthia Leung, 2008. "Hong Kong SAR as a Financial Center for Asia; Trends and Implications," IMF Working Papers 08/57, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okabe, Yasunobu, 2013. "Financial Restructuring after the 1997 Crisis and Impact of the Lehman Shock: Path Dependence of Financial Systems in Korea and Thailand," Working Papers 51, JICA Research Institute.
- Hasan, Rashid & Mohammad, Salim M., 2015. "Multifractal analysis of Asian markets during 2007–2008 financial crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 746-761.
- Shirai, Sayuri, 2009.
[Global Economic Crisis and Movements of Cross-Border Capital Flows ―Implication to the Global Economic Order―]," MPRA Paper 18619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSubprime Mortgage; Global Economic Crisis; East Asia; Cross-border capital flows;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2009-04-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2009-04-25 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .