Identifying an Australian 'Shadow' Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lawrence, Craig, 2009. "Identifying an Australian ‘Shadow’ Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Creedy, 2007. "Discounting and the Social Time Preference Rate," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 989, The University of Melbourne.
- Campbell, Harry F. & Brown, Richard P.C., 2005.
"A multiple account framework for cost-benefit analysis,"
Evaluation and Program Planning,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 23-32.
- Prof Harry Campbell & Assoc Prof Richard Brown, 2003. "A Multiple Account Framework For Cost-Benefit Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 328, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1975. "A Benefit/Cost Rule for Evaluating Public Projects in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(2), pages 171-175, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsallocative efficiency; cost benefit analysis; efficiency; optimal taxation; project evaluation; social discount rate;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-02-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-02-14 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .