Discounting and the Social Time Preference Rate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Brent, 2014. "Cost–Benefit Analysis and Health Care Evaluations, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14892.
- Friedrich Wu, 2006. "What Could Brake Chinaâ€™s Rapid Ascent in the World Economy?," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 7(3), pages 63-87, July.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "The "Stern Review" on the Economics of Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 12741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kögel, Tomas, 2011.
"On the Relation between Discounting of Climate Change and Edgeworth-Pareto Substitutability,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-12.
- Kögel, Tomas, 2009. "On the Relation between Discounting of Climate Change and Edgeworth-Pareto Substitutability," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-12.
- Lawrence, C, 2009.
"Identifying an Australian 'Shadow' Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects,"
13336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence, Craig, 2009. "Identifying an Australian ‘Shadow’ Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2007. "Discounting and the Time Preference Rate: An Introduction," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 993, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.