Craig S Lawrence
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|PO Box 5675 Manly Qld 4179 Australia|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lawrence, Craig, 2009.
"Identifying an Australian ‘Shadow’ Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects,"
13481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence, C, 2009. "Identifying an Australian 'Shadow' Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence, Craig & Thomas, Mathew, 2008. "Real Options: Applications in Public Economics," MPRA Paper 11915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence, Craig, 1993. "Airline Strategies: An Empirical Analysis of Profitability and Market Share," MPRA Paper 11914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence, Craig & Grimm, Curt & Jennings, Brad & Wuest, Norm & Street, John, 1991. "Deregulation of Domestic Aviation - the First Year," MPRA Paper 12225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lawrence, Craig & Thomas, Mathew, 2008.
"Real Options: Applications in Public Economics,"
11915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biljana Rakic & Tamara Radenovic, 2014. "Real Options Methodology In Public-Private Partnership Projects Valuation," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(200), pages 91-114, January –.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Craig S Lawrence should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.