Report NEP-PPM-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lawrence, C, 2009. "Identifying an Australian 'Shadow' Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carine Peeters & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Sébastien Point, 2009. "Building the business case for diversity in offshoring," Working Papers CEB 09-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Eugenia Panicara & Alfredo Tidu, 2008. "Project finance in local public services: little finance and little project?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 25, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2008. "Innovation Success of Non-R&D-Performers: Substituting Technology by Management in SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-092, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2008. "Fungibility and the Impact of Development Assistance: Evidence from Vietnam's Health Sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4800, The World Bank.