Report NEP-PPM-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lawrence, Craig, 2009. "Identifying an Australian ‘Shadow’ Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belenzon, Sharon & Schankerman, Mark, 2008. "Motivation and Sorting in Open Source Software Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2009. "Main characteristics of Japanese Official Development Assistance (ODA) flows," MPRA Paper 13598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loranth, Gyongyi & Morrison, Alan, 2009. "Internal Reporting Systems, Compensation Contracts, and Bank Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.