A Benefit/Cost Rule for Evaluating Public Projects in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry F. Campbell, 1975. "An Input-Output Analysis of the Commodity Structure of Indirect Taxes in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 433-441, August.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1973. "The Measurement Of Rates Of Return And Taxation From Private Capital In Canada," Development Discussion Papers 1973-02, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence, C, 2009.
"Identifying an Australian 'Shadow' Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects,"
13336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence, Craig, 2009. "Identifying an Australian ‘Shadow’ Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1981. "Shadow-Prices for the Economic Appraisal of Public Sector Expenditures," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(3), pages 395-398, Summer.
- Dan Usher, 2006.
"The Marginal Cost of Public Funds Is the Ratio of Mean Income to Median Income,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 34(6), pages 687-711, November.
- Dan Usher, 2002. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds is the Ratio of Mean Income to median Income," Working Papers 1011, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Anonymous, 1981. "Introduction [The Social Discount Rate for Canada: A Further Analysis]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(3), pages 378-380, Summer.
- Christos Constantatos & Edwin G. West, 1991. "Measuring Returns from Education: Some Neglected Factors," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 17(2), pages 127-138, June.
- M. T. Sumner, 1980. "Comments on the Public-Sector Discount Rate: Response to Jenkins [Benefit-Cost Analysis in Canadian Practice]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(4), pages 648-650, Autumn.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:1:y:1975:i:2:p:171-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.