National IQ means, calibrated and transformed from educational attainment, and their underlying gene frequencies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Weiss, Volkmar, 2008. "National IQ means, calibrated and transformed from educational attainment, and their underlying gene frequencies," MPRA Paper 13210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2002.
"Natural Selection and the Origin of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1133-1191.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 2000. "Natural Selection and the Origin of Economic Growth," Arbetsrapport 2000:5, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 2001. "Natural Selection and the Origin of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 2727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2000. "Natural Selection and the Origin of economic Growth," Working Papers 2000-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Michèle V. K. Belot & Timothy J. Hatton, 2012.
"Immigrant Selection in the OECD,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(4), pages 1105-1128, December.
- Belot, Michèle & Hatton, Timothy J., 2008. "Immigrant Selection in The OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 6675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michéle V.K. Belot & Timothy J. Hatton, 2008. "Immigrant Selection in the OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 571, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2007.
"Fundamental Determinants of School Efficiency and Equity: German States as a Microcosm for OECD Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1981, CESifo Group Munich.
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2007. "Fundamental Determinants of School Efficiency and Equity: German States as a Microcosm for OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juliane List & Claus Schnabel, 2004. "Bildungsstagnation bei abnehmender Erwerbsbevölkerung," List Forum Chapter,in: List Forum Band 30, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 24, pages 368-388 List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Bishop, John Hillman, 1989. "Is the Test Score Decline Responsible for the Productivity Growth Decline?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 178-197, March.
- Burdett, Kenneth, 1978. "The testing and sorting functions of higher education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 117-122, August.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2002. "The Inheritance of Inequality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 3-30, Summer.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1973. "Higher education as a filter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-216, July.
- Ewert, Ulf Christian, 2006. "The biological standard of living on the decline: Episodes from Germany during early industrialisation," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 51-88, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral intelligence; PISA; GDP; Dysgenics; Smart fraction theory; Immigration; Brain Gain; Brain Drain;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .