The Learning Organisation and National Systems of Competence Building and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Jesper Lindgaard Christensen, 1999. "Extending and Deepening the Analysis of Innovation Systems - with Empirical Illustrations from the DISCO-project," DRUID Working Papers 99-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999.
"Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 305-317.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999. "Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity," Post-Print halshs-00483649, HAL.
- Alice Lam, 1996. "Engineers, Management And Work Organization: A Comparative Analysis Of Engineers' Work Roles In British And Japanese Electronics Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 183-212, March.
- Bengt-Âke Lundvall & Peter Nielsen, 1999. "Competition and transformation in the learning economy - Illustrated by the Danish case," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 67-89.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Alice Lam, 2003. "Organizational Learning in Multinationals: R&D Networks of Japanese and US MNEs in the UK," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 673-703, May.
- David Soskice, 1997. "German technology policy, innovation, and national institutional frameworks," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 75-96.
- Allan Næs Gjerding, 1996. "Organisational Innovation in the Danish Private Business Sector," DRUID Working Papers 96-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lam, Alice, 2008. "The Tacit Knowledge Problem in Multinational Corporations: Japanese and US Offshore Knowledge Incubators," MPRA Paper 11487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdirahman, Zam-Zam & Sauvee, Loic, 2012. "The Implementation of a Quality Management Standard in a Food SME: A Network Learning Perspective," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(3).
- Wawan Dhewanto & Donald Crestofel Lantu & Sri Herliana & Anggraeni Permatasari, 2016. "The obstacles for science technology parks in a developing country," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 4-19.
More about this item
Keywordslearning organisations; learning economy; knowledge creation; national innovation systems; institutions; tacit knowledge; competence building;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .