Extending and Deepening the Analysis of Innovation Systems - with Empirical Illustrations from the DISCO-project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan Næs Gjerding, 1996. "Organisational Innovation in the Danish Private Business Sector," DRUID Working Papers 96-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Alice Lam, 1998. "Tacit Knowledge, Organisational Learning and Innovation A Societal Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 98-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2002. "Manufacturing Response in a National System of Innovation: Evidence from the Brewing Firms in Nigeria," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 03, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Vanessa CASADELLA, 2014.
"Systèmes d’innovation du Sud, transfert technologique et capacités d’apprentissage
[Innovation Systems From The South, Technological Transfer And Leaning Capabilities]," Working Papers 38, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Chiarini, Tulio & Vieira, Karina Pereira, 2012. "Universidades como produtoras de conhecimento para o desenvolvimento econômico: sistema superior de ensino e as políticas de CT&I," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(1), March.
- Lam, Alice & Lundvall, Bengt-Aake, 2007. "The Learning Organisation and National Systems of Competence Building and Innovation," MPRA Paper 12320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation systems; human resources; transformation pressure; organisational change;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2000-07-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2000-07-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:99-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .