The Financial Crisis and Mandatory Pension Systems in Developing Countries: Short- and Medium-term Responses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Christina D'Addio & José Seisdedos & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2009. "Investment Risk and Pensions: Measuring Uncertainty in Returns," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- David Robalino, 2005.
"Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: Time for Change,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7427.
- Robalino, David & Whitehouse, Edward & Mataoanu, Anca & Musalem, Alberto & Sherwood, Elisabeth & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2005. "Pensions in the Middle East and North Africa: time for change," MPRA Paper 10448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Whitehouse, 2007.
"Pensions Panorama : Retirement-Income Systems in 53 Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7177.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2007. "Pensions panorama: retirement-income systems in 53 countries," MPRA Paper 14797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Queisser, Monika & Whitehouse, Edward, 2005. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 10907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Alex Golub-Sass, 2008. "How Much Risk is Acceptable?," Issues in Brief ib2008-8-20, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2008.
- DeMarco, Gustavo & Rofman, Rafael & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"Supervising mandatory funded pension systems : issues and challenges,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
20113, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward & Queisser, Monika, 2007. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 16349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helena Ribe & David A. Robalino & Ian Walker, 2010. "Achieving Effective Social Protection for All in Latin America and the Caribbean : From Right to Reality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2479.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; pensions; financial risks; labor market risks;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-01-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .