Achieving Effective Social Protection for All in Latin America and the Caribbean : From Right to Reality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorfman, Mark & Hinz, Richard & Robalino, David, 2008. "The Financial Crisis and Mandatory Pension Systems in Developing Countries: Short- and Medium-term Responses," MPRA Paper 12254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
- repec:idb:idbbks:365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregorio Impavido & Esperanza Lasagabaster & Manuel Garcia-Huitron, 2010.
"New Policies for Mandatory Defined Contribution Pensions : Industrial Organization Models and Investment Products,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2462, September.
- Manuel García-Huitrón & Gregorio Impavido & Esperanza Lasagabaster, 2010. "New Policies for Mandatory Defined Contribution Pensions: Industrial Organization Models and Investment Products," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 60278, February.
- repec:idb:brikps:60278 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2011. "On the Distributional Implications of Social Protection Reforms in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2012. "Republic of Lebanon--Good Jobs Needed : The Role of Macro, Investment, Education, Labor and Social Protection Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13217, The World Bank.
- Alejandro Del Valle, 2013. "Is Formal Employment Discouraged by the Provision of Free. Health Services to the Uninsured ? Evidence From a Natural Experiment in Mexico," PSE Working Papers halshs-00838000, HAL.
- Andrews, Colin & Kryeziu, Adea & Seo, Dahye, 2014. "World Bank support for social safety nets 2007-2013 : a review of financing, knowledge services, and results," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90187, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring and Evaluation Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .