Statistical estimation of nonstationaryGaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gao, Jiti & Anh, Vo & Heyde, Chris, 2002. "Statistical estimation of nonstationary Gaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 295-321, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. C. Viano & Cl. Deniau & G. Oppenheim, 1995. "Long-Range Dependence And Mixing For Discrete Time Fractional Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 323-338, May.
- Viano, M. C. & Deniau, C. & Oppenheim, G., 1994. "Continuous-time fractional ARMA processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 323-336, November.
- Heyde, C. C. & Gay, R., 1993. "Smoothed periodogram asymptotics and estimation for processes and fields with possible long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 169-182, March.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Robinson, Peter M., 1997. "Large-sample inference for nonparametric regression with dependent errors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 302, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2008.
"Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-83, November.
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2006. "Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice," MPRA Paper 11981, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Gao, Jiti, 2002. "Modeling long-range dependent Gaussian processes with application in continuous-time financial models," MPRA Paper 11973, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2003.
- Casas, Isabel, 2008. "Estimation of stochastic volatility with LRD," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 335-340.
- Leonenko, N.N. & Sakhno, L.M., 2006. "On the Whittle estimators for some classes of continuous-parameter random processes and fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(8), pages 781-795, April.
- Anh, V.V. & Leonenko, N.N. & Sakhno, L.M., 2007. "Statistical inference using higher-order information," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 706-742, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic theory; fractional Riesz–Bessel motion; nonstationary process; long-range dependence; statistical estimation;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .