Estimation of stochastic volatility with LRD
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersen T. G & Bollerslev T. & Diebold F. X & Labys P., 2001. "The Distribution of Realized Exchange Rate Volatility," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 42-55, March.
- Fabienne Comte & Eric Renault, 1998.
"Long memory in continuous‐time stochastic volatility models,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 291-323, October.
- Comte, F. & Renault, E., 1996. "Long Memory in Continuous Time Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 96.406, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Gao, Jiti & Anh, Vo & Heyde, Chris, 2002.
"Statistical estimation of nonstationary Gaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 295-321, June.
- Gao, jiti & Anh, vo & Heyde, christopher, 1999. "Statistical estimation of nonstationaryGaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency," MPRA Paper 11972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2001.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sudipto Bhattacharya & George M Constantinides (ed.), Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Comte, F. & Renault, E., 1996. "Long memory continuous time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 101-149, July.
- Carmen Broto & Esther Ruiz, 2004.
"Estimation methods for stochastic volatility models: a survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 613-649, December.
- Ruiz, Esther & Broto, Carmen, 2002. "Estimation methods for stochastic volatility models: a survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws025414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Deo, Rohit S. & Hurvich, Clifford M., 2001. "On The Log Periodogram Regression Estimator Of The Memory Parameter In Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 686-710, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2008.
"Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-83, November.
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2006. "Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice," MPRA Paper 11981, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous-time model; Fractional volatility process; Stochastic differential equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:78:y:2008:i:2:p:335-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.