Statistical inference using higher-order information
This paper presents a class of minimum contrast estimators for stochastic processes with possible long-range dependence based on the information on higher-order spectral densities. The results on consistency and asymptotic normality of the proposed estimators are provided.
Volume (Year): 98 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valery Buldygin & Frederic Utzet & Vladimir Zaiats, 2004. "Asymptotic Normality of Cross-correlogram Estimates of the Response Function," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34, March.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005.
"A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Heyde, C. C. & Gay, R., 1993. "Smoothed periodogram asymptotics and estimation for processes and fields with possible long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 169-182, March.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Shephard, 2002. "Econometric analysis of realized volatility and its use in estimating stochastic volatility models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 253-280.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2000. "Econometric analysis of realised volatility and its use in estimating stochastic volatility models," Economics Papers 2001-W4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 05 Jul 2001.
- Gao, Jiti & Anh, Vo & Heyde, Chris, 2002. "Statistical estimation of nonstationary Gaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 295-321, June.
- Gao, jiti & Anh, vo & Heyde, christopher, 1999. "Statistical estimation of nonstationaryGaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency," MPRA Paper 11972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2001.
- Zhang, Hong-Ching & Shaman, Paul, 1991. "On the calculation of cumulants of estimators arising from a linear time series regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 135-150, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:4:p:706-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.