Credit market and prediction of its future development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua & Hoffmaister, Alexander W., 2004.
"The credit crunch in East Asia: what can bank excess liquid assets tell us?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 27-49, February.
- P.R. Agenor & J. Aizenman & A. Hoffmaister, 2000. "The Credit Crunch in East Asia: What can Bank Excess Liquid Assets Tell us?," NBER Working Papers 7951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 2000. "The credit crunch in East Asia : what can bank excess liquid assets tell us ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2483, The World Bank.
- A. Calza & C. Gartner & J. Sousa, 2003.
"Modelling the demand for loans to the private sector in the euro area,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 107-117.
- Calza, Alessandro & Gartner, Christine & Sousa, João, 2001. "Modelling the demand for loans to the private sector in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0055, European Central Bank.
- Luis Catão, 1997. "Bank Credit in Argentina in the Aftermath of the Mexican Crisis; Supply or Demand Constrained?," IMF Working Papers 97/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Swart R. Ghosh, 1999. "East Asia in the Aftermath; Was there a Crunch?," IMF Working Papers 99/38, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordscredit market; lending activity; disequilibrium model; credit demand and supply;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-12-07 (Banking)
- NEP-TRA-2008-12-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .